- All articles and materials displayed on our site are provided for information only and do not constitute advice, nor an offer to provide services. We recommend that you obtain specific advice in connection with any particular query that you may have and therefore we do not accept any liability arising out of any reliance by you on the materials on our site. Any electronic newsletters, bulletins or articles that we send to you may be "commercial communications" in accordance with the Electronic Commerce Regulations 2002.
- Where we provide hypertext links to other sites, we do so for information only. We shall be under no liability arising out of your use of these sites.
- We may obtain data from and about you in the course of your accessing our site. In accordance with U.S. data protection legislation, we need your consent to using that information for our marketing and mailing purposes, which may include the transfer of such data overseas. By submitting your personal details, you will be taken to have provided that consent. If you do not agree, you have the option not to submit your personal details.
- The proprietary rights in our site and the information on it belong to KMI Media Group. You may only copy from our site (other than by temporary download) with our consent.
- We may terminate your access to our site at any time.